Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

November 6 marked Collin's 32nd birthday! He spent the weekend prepping the yard at the new house for sod. I don't think he'll EVER use the rototiller again. The poor guy was sooo sore and tired. His parents came up to help. Judy did some weeding and Jerry helped Collin. I took a couple of trips between the two houses moving some of our things. In the afternoon, Judy and I had a mission - to get his birthday present. I got him a new 46" tv for the bonus room. We were able to sneak the TV and his massage chair upstairs while he was finished working. At the end of the afternoon we coaxed him upstairs. He was thrilled! That night we went out to dinner to Black Angus to celebrate. It was a great evening even though the boys were SORE and tired. Tyler's favorite part was drinking water from the straw!

No comments: