Tyler got a gift card to Toy's R Us for his birthday. Since he is soo spoiled and already had so many toys we saved it until he was ready for something new. I decided he was ready for the Cozy Coupe. It is a cute little red and yellow car that we can either push him in or he can walk his little feet around to "drive" it himself. Collin put it together for him on Saturday. He found it when we had the babysitter come. I'm told that it was a hit all afternoon and evening.
 |
| This is how I roll! |
 |
| Sooo excited about my new car! |
Today he had so much fun putting his cup in the backseat, showing Keaton how to use it and then letting Mongo chase him into the corner. The only problem with this little Cozy Coupe is that Tyler only knows how to go backwards so he gets stuck often. It's hilarious as he jumps inside it with joy and giggles as Mongo tries to get him. I've tried to get it on video today but wasn't fast enough!
By the end of the day Keaton and Tyler decided it was no fun to be in the coupe alone - it is called the Cozy Coupe for a reason...they got cozy!
 |
| Make way for me and my milk Keaton! |
 |
| Little too much milk! |
 |
| I'm coming in again! |
 |
| Nice and cozy in the Coupe! |
No comments:
Post a Comment