Each Tuesday there are five moms that meet with their two year olds and we run a little preschool for our kiddos. It's lots of fun for the kids and the moms! I know Tyler is learning new things and gets excited for Tuesday afternoons. This past month we were studying The Beach and Ocean. Dusti, one of the moms, did a great lesson on seashells. She had the kids decorate buckets and then we went on a seashell hunt in the backyard. Tyler loved it!
 |
| Tyler and Miranda |
 |
| More! |
 |
| RUN! |
 |
| I wonder if he'll realize next time we are at the beach that shells are on the sand, not in the grass! |
Another afternoon, Tyler's friend Braden came over to play while Braden's mommy went to have an ultrasound. The boys wanted to play in the backyard in the water table. They locked me in the house so I grabbed my camera. They always have fun in that water table!
One night last week, Tyler really wanted to go swimming. It was too late to go find an open pool so we decided to play in the backyard. He convinced Daddy to join him in his pool. The evening ended in a complete water fight. Mommy was DRENCHED. Daddy was DRENCHED. Mongo hid inside and Tyler laughed his best belly laughs!
I'm sure I'll find more pictures on my other camera...when I remember to bring it in the house and upload the pictures I've taken!
No comments:
Post a Comment