When I taught first grade in Culver City, every year we took our kiddos to the Natural History Museum in LA. It was always a highlight of the year for my kiddos. In the spring and summer they always have a butterfly pavilion. I scheduled a day at the museum with our Mommy group. We had so much fun. Tyler was amazed by the butterflies. He chased a few, tried to bite one on a leaf and just loved playing in the dirt. It's the simple things! Inside the museum, Tyler loved the animal displays. Unfortunately I forgot my camera card so I only have a few pictures from the day. It was definitely a fun one though and I look forward to visiting the pavilion and museum again!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Natural History Museum
When I taught first grade in Culver City, every year we took our kiddos to the Natural History Museum in LA. It was always a highlight of the year for my kiddos. In the spring and summer they always have a butterfly pavilion. I scheduled a day at the museum with our Mommy group. We had so much fun. Tyler was amazed by the butterflies. He chased a few, tried to bite one on a leaf and just loved playing in the dirt. It's the simple things! Inside the museum, Tyler loved the animal displays. Unfortunately I forgot my camera card so I only have a few pictures from the day. It was definitely a fun one though and I look forward to visiting the pavilion and museum again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment