Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Fun

I've wanted to get a water table for Tyler for quite a while now. He loves being outside and playing in the water. I found a really great table but it was of course one of the most expensive ones around so I waited for a few weeks and finally gave in! I got him the Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate water table! While we were in Roseville, Daddy set it up. Upon arriving home, Tyler couldn't wait to splash around. Check it out!

Testing the waters!Trying out the squirt gun!


Playing in the water!

He also loves his sandbox from Great Grandpa Elton (a 1st birthday present)! His backyard is a kid's heaven now - grassy area, turtle sandbox filled with sand toys, a pirate water table and a little pool! What a lucky, lucky little guy. So sorry he is not spoiled or anything!

So many toys, so little time!
What?
Splash, splash, splash!
Stomp, stomp, stomp!
The boys love the pool! All three of them - Mongo, Tyler and Keaton!


No comments: