I'm so happy with it. Tyler doesn't fight getting into the stroller and doesn't mind being in it either. I think we definitely made the right decision! Here are the boys relaxing in their new ride!
There are a total of 16 different positions for using it as a double if you use the car seat or second seat. It's just a great stroller with so many options. They really enjoyed looking at each other but also didn't mind when they both faced out. We can now have so many more adventures with this new ride for the boys!
This next picture was taken later that same day when the boys were riding in the car. Their new thing is to hold hands as we drive. I was able to stick my camera over them and get a cute picture. What great friends!
This next picture was taken later that same day when the boys were riding in the car. Their new thing is to hold hands as we drive. I was able to stick my camera over them and get a cute picture. What great friends!
1 comment:
Wow! That is an awesome stroller! Nice find!
Post a Comment