Since I have Keaton with me during the week we now go to Gymboree at night. The good part of this is that Collin gets to join us! This particular day I was working in San Juan Capistrano so Grandpa Jerry came to watch Tyler. He decided to stay for music class and loved interacting with Tyler. Here are some pictures of the class!
 |
| Music with my friends Emma and Keaton! |
 |
| Bells, bells, bells |
|
After music class we still get to play on the Gymboree equipment. Tyler loved showing off!
 |
| Emma and Tyler |
 |
| Some tunnel crawling! |
|
We love going to Gymboree every week. I'm so thankful that they have such great programs for the kids and that there is a time that still works for us. I hope that Tyler gets some musicality since neither one of his parents has any!
No comments:
Post a Comment