Last year we started a tradition of visiting Lombardi Ranch with our friends for pumpkin season. We decided with our busy travel season that we could go again on a Sunday morning. Last year was super windy and we expecting it to be that way again. We were fortunate that it wasn't.
We got there early so I could dress Tyler in his dog costume and get some cute pictures with him surrounded by the giant pumpkins. He was so good, letting me put the costume on him, posing and keeping the dog head on! I figured that I had better get a couple of good ones since I was sure that come Halloween night he wouldn't want to wear it. The Simcox family were already there. Emma loved petting Tyler's fur. These two are just so cute together! I love it!
| Smiling for Mommy! |
| Checking out the giant pumpkins! |
| Getting in for a closer look. I love that you can see the tail of this costume with this pose! |
| The winning shot! Love it! |
| The cutest dog ever! |
| Emma and her puppy |
| Pumpkins and gourds - so much fun stuff! |
| Daddy and his little puppy dog! |
After taking off the costume, the Perry family arrived. We let the kids check out the pumpkins and gourds and made them pose for pictures again. This year was a little more difficult to get them all to sit still. Last year it was easier when they didn't know how to move too much yet! I'm sure next year we will say posing them this year was easier. Isn't that always how it goes!
| Checking out all of the pumpkins. So many to choose from. |
| Emma and Tyler and all of the gourds. |
| Say Cheese! |
| I love how he is checking out the pumpkins. |
| And rubbing his hands together. Which one of you is mine?!? |
| What? I'm just checking them out. |
Tyler quickly melted down as we moved through the ranch. He didn't enjoy the day as much as we hoped he would. We were able to go through Scarecrow Alley. A lot of scary scarecrows this year! The sunflowers are absolutely gorgeous there though.
Then we headed to the giant pumpkin area. He played on the haystack after some encouragement. Followed by some time on the fire truck and inside the police truck.
After about an hour and a half, he was done. It was hot, he was hungry and we were ready to go. The three families headed over to Chronic Tacos. Tyler didn't get a ton, which is so not like him. He loves Chronic Tacos. Turns out, this was the start of his week long illness that he got. Poor kiddo had quite the fever by the time we got home. Considering all of that, I'm surprised he enjoyed the day at all!We can't wait for next year. I just know he is going to love going again.
No comments:
Post a Comment