Yesterday we took Tyler to Picture People for some Father's Day pictures. They were supposed to be a surprise for Daddy but since he got home a little early from work, it was no longer a surprise. I had been talking to Tyler about my expectations for the pictures...he needed to listen to Brooke, the AWESOME photographer, smile and cooperate for Mommy.
Pictures started out great. He posed, smiled and cooperated really well for the first outfit. The second outfit took a little more wrangling. By the third outfit, we were lucky to get him in the shot of the camera! Ha! In the end, we got some amazing pictures. He is just sooo cute. They again asked us to sign a release for the pictures in case they want to display them. How fun would that be to walk by the store in the mall and see my little boy in the window. So the sucker I am, I signed.
Well, this morning after breakfast, Tyler asked for pictures. Have I created a monster? So I took out my good camera and flashed away. We had fun. See...
The pictures from yesterday are MUCH better...but fun candid photos nonetheless.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment