Today was just like any other day. We had some errands to run this morning and Tyler was awesome. He played with the new friend he met at one of the houses I had to stop at. He helped me measure the church's conference center for thirty minutes without complaining or making too much noise. Then he walked from the car wash to the book store (a good walk for a little one) with me in 100 degree heat.
He did all of this without complaining, asking for treats or asking when we got to go home. So after we picked up my car I said, "Thanks so much for all of your help today. I really appreciate your patience." His reponse, "It was MY pleasure Mommy. Really, my pleasure."
I just love the sweetness in his voice and how kind he was when he said it. I couldn't ask for a better son, a better helper and a more kind kid.
Then this afternoon, while climbing into his car seat to run yet another errand he kind of fell in to it a little wonky and said, "this is unbelievable! My seat is so tricky - just unbelievable." I love that he listens and has learned these great words and actually uses them. Was the situation so unbelievable, No, but the fact that he makes the attempts to use these words just makes me smile.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment