Today Tyler was upstairs playing while I was finishing cleaning up from breakfast. He wanted me to come up and play and I told him I would as soon as I finished. He played for a few minutes and then I heard, "Mommy Elizabeth get up here right now. I said, Mommy Elizabeth get up here right now!"
He is just soo cute. I do not know why he knows my middle name is Elizabeth since it is not something he hears but apparently he does.
Then we were playing hide and seek and I hid under the sheet in my bed. He came in. Looked around. Said "guess there is no Mommy here. Just a beautiful fluffy pillow waiting for me. Aww!" followed by a big thump as he landed on me. He is such a little character.
Another very cute thing is when he says his nightly prayer. Instead of "if I mess up, I'll ask you to forgive" he says "if I messed up, I'll ask you for to give." I'm probably not getting it totally right but it brings such a smile to my face when he says it each night.
I love my boy. He makes me smile everyday. I am so lucky to have the time with him that I do!
Monday, August 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment