I also brought my camera last week. He had a little meltdown at the end last week, but I did capture another favorite - the parachute and more bubbles!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!
On Thursdays we hit up Gymboree. Both Tyler and I love going. This week I brought my camera and caught Tyler enjoying one of his favorite parts of Gymboree -- the bubbles!!! They are the best bubbles and stick to things for a long time. Notice the top of his head and his right cheek!


I also brought my camera last week. He had a little meltdown at the end last week, but I did capture another favorite - the parachute and more bubbles!

I also brought my camera last week. He had a little meltdown at the end last week, but I did capture another favorite - the parachute and more bubbles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment