Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 5 Months Tyler!!!

Today is Tyler's five month birthday. I cannot believe that he has been a part of our lives for this long. Sometimes it seems surreal. He has brought so much happiness to our lives and I know both Collin and I don't know what we would do without him. He is growing so much each day. He's learning to scoot. On the bed, he's able to burrow his head and then push his legs under his tummy to thrust forward. It's amazing to watch him travel around after the remote control or his toys. This morning he started try it on the carpet. It's just way too precious to watch. Before long, he'll be crawling all over. Thanks to all of you who have contributed to Tyler's life already. He is so lucky to be as loved as he is by everyone!


1 comment:

Aimee said...

Wow, 5 months already! It seems like he was just born! Time flies...I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left until this little one arrives...she'll be here before we know it! Give Tyler kisses for us!