Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Disneyland!!!

We took Tyler for his first trip to Disneyland and California Adventure yesterday. He had a great time and survived 8 hours at the two parks. He was such a trooper. The only ride, other than the tram from the parking garage (which he thought was the coolest), that Tyler went on was It's a Small World and he LOVED it! I'll post a video of his reaction during the ride. It's just priceless the way his eyes darted all over. When we finished the ride, he fell fast asleep in his stroller. He must have been dreaming of all that he was seeing inside the ride. Thanks to Collin's family from Michigan for the tickets! Grandma Judy, Grandpa Jerry, and the three of us had a GREAT time! It will be so much fun to go back when he is older!
Can we go already?
YEAH! We're here and I'm ready!!!
I think I like this Tram ride! Hold me tight Mommy!
My first trip to California Adventure!
Now onto Disneyland!!!
Waiting for my first ride ever - It's a Small World. I'm tired but excited!
Still waiting for my first ride!
Can we get on the boat already?



Moments after It's a Small World!
I've had enough!! Daddy take me home. Tram, please come quickly!!!
Did I say I wanted to go home? I LOVE the tram even if I'm exhausted!

No comments: