Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A few fun videos from 2009

I've been organizing all of our videos from the last year and thought I might post a couple of the fun ones! We have been so blessed by Tyler. He is such an amazing little boy and we are sooo lucky!

This first video is of Tyler waiting at the top of the stairs for Daddy. He heard the garage door and crawled over to the gate and began pulling on it. He loves when Daddy comes home!


This second video is of Tyler laughing with Grandma Betsy at California Adventure. He finds her sooo funny!


The third video is from last weekend. I had to work in Phoenix again, so Daddy met Grandpa Jerry for a little outing which included his first ice cream cone! That's what daddys do - ice cream! Lucky boy!!!


This last video is of Tyler playing in the sand for the first time. He also tries his first bite of sand. YUMMY!

No comments: