Last night while Collin and I were cleaning up after dinner, Tyler crawled over to the door in the kitchen. He stood there and then held out his hand and made the grunt he makes when he wants to be picked up or needs help. So I walked over and held my hands out to him. I expected him to drop to his knees and crawl. Instead, he took two tiny steps and fell into my arms. This is the first time he has walked without leaning against something. The best part of the whole thing is that Collin and I were both watching and witnessed this milestone! His first steps! My goodness, where has the time gone. Just ten short months ago he was so tiny he couldn't hold his head up, now he is up and beginning to walk! WOW!!! I'm just so amazed and feel so blessed by such an amazing little boy we have!
.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment