Tyler discovered his toes can make noise. While at Gymboree we were walking across the peek-a-boo bridge when he decided to stop and stomp his feet. He was amazed at the sound it made. He was so upset when I finally pulled him off to go to the parachute activity. We had to spend time after the class just stomping away. He only stomps while on the bridge at Gymboree - never at home or any where else. It's so fun! Here's a quick video of him stomp, stomp, stomping away!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Hey, I just read your comment on my blog about a best friend for Elizabeth...yeah, still TOTALLY on the fence about whether or not to go for 4! If pregnancy weren't so miserable there would be a lot less to consider...I guess time will tell!
Post a Comment