Tyler has found the M & M's. Now that he is one, I decided an M & M here or there wouldn't hurt so I gave him one. He LOVED them. So every once in a while he gets an M & M treat. On Easter morning he was sitting on the kitchen counter. Next thing I know he was crawling toward the window. It took me a second to figure it out - he'd spotted the M & M's and was headed straight for them. We decided to sit back and watch - let's see what he'd do. The video really captures the moment, but the pictures are fun too. By the way, I'm not sure why he was just in a diaper as he rarely crawls around without clothes. There must have been a good reason though!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment