Last week Tyler and I went shopping at the mall. He was such a trooper as I tried on clothes, searched for shoes for a wedding this weekend and pushed him through all of the stores. After about an hour I decided he should get out and run around so I took him over to the little play area in the mall. There was only one other child there so it was perfect. Many times we've gone to the play area only for Tyler to be run over by the bigger children.
It's such a great play area with so much to explore. I'm thankful he had a chance to really have fun without being interrupted. After about 20 minutes of playtime we finished our shopping trip and headed home. It was a nice day at the mall and a success for both of us! I have a great shopper on my hands, especially when he is rewarded with playtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment