So Tyler is a walking fool now. We heard about these squeaky shoes that help kiddos learn to walk correctly. I've only seen them in catalogs and online. Today at the car wash they had a few different pairs. After debating I decided to get a pair. While I was at the register I found out they were half price so I bought two!
We came home from the car wash and I put a pair on Tyler. Oh my goodness - he had so much fun! He began stomping and Mongo went crazy thinking Tyler's feet were suddenly new squeaky toys for him. I wish someone had been home to witness the fun. After a few minutes it dawned on me to record him with his new shoes. I got three videos - not the greatest, but at least you can see the smile on his face as he discovered the squeaker! How fun!!!
Trying out Tyler's new shoes
Attacked by Mongo!
Final video of squeaking shoes!
I wonder how long I'll be able to handle the squeaks of these shoes? Right now it's fun, but will it always?
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment