Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Photos

It has been four months since I took Tyler for some professional photos and decided it was a good time to do it. Now that I'm helping our friend by watching Keaton (13 months) every day going take photos during the week is difficult so the three of us went on Saturday. Tyler was in a great mood which made the session just awesome! We got so many pictures we had trouble deciding which ones to purchase. We hadn't planned to take father/son pictures, but after watching all the dads there with their children, Collin decided he'd take a few. He ran to the store, bought a matching shirt and we got some great shots. We then decided to take one together. I wasn't prepared at all for a family photo, yet it turned out fantastic! We even bought a framed version. Our photographer, Brooke (from Picture People), was great. She got a nice family picture in two shots. At the end of our session they asked us to sign releases because the pictures were sooo cute of our little guy. Here are the thumbnails of our great day! I am glad we got some adorable 15 month shots!!

No comments: