Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finally - Tooth Number 16

Around 6 pm tonight I figured out why Tyler was so upset this afternoon. Tooth number 16 finally popped through. It was his bottom left incisor that popped up. The poor little guy is sore from shots yesterday and now his gums are killing. Maybe that's why he has been hankering for cold blueberries for the past two days. He has gone through 6 oz. of the little blue things. I only hope that he still wants more since I just bought two more pounds of them today, trying to keep up with his request for more, more, more! He has finally figured out how to use his signs that I've been doing since he was born. More is one of his favorite ones to use! Maybe now that we have 16 teeth we can have a little break before those last four start poking through. Mama needs a little break!

No comments: