About ten days ago we had a really rough night. Tyler was up most of the night and had a fever. He'd had a fever for a few days and since it was a Friday, I decided to take him to the doctor. I don't want to be one of those moms that goes to the doctor every time he coughs or sneezes, but he never has nights like these so I figured it was an ear infection. The right ear was clear, but not the left ear...another ear infection. Big bummer! We started the antibiotics and all the fun side effects that happen to Tyler happened for the next ten days. Today, while waiting to order lunch, he was chewing on his finger. I asked if I could look in his mouth for a second. What do I see when I look in? Not one, but TWO new molars that are half way through!!!
Just about two weeks ago I checked specifically for new teeth since he's first sixteen came in really early. There was nothing there. I couldn't even see the white under the skin, nor could I feel anything so I figured it would still be a while until they came. My guess is I was wrong. I think these teeth came sometime in the last ten days. I'm bummed I didn't check every day so I don't know exactly when they arrived, but we now have teeth 17 and 18. Two more to go! I'm guessing those will be here soon, although as of today you couldn't feel or see them. But we now know how that goes...
Hurray for teeth 17 and 18! Our two year old molars coming in at 22 months...so typical of my little boy Tyler!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment