So Tyler was sick for over a week with the Noro virus. Apparently it's going around. If you think you are getting it, RUN, RUN, RUN! It's very nasty! He was a brave boy in the ER getting his IV and with the radiologist while getting scans on his stomach. All week he has been very clingy, sleepy and a little lovey. We took a couple of pictures that seemed to capture this last week.
The first is of Tyler and Daddy cuddling with Mongo. We had a LOT of Sesame Street, Martha Speaks and Baby Signing Time.
This next is of Tyler with his nose smashed into the railing of his crib. He usually has a bumper but I cannot keep up with laundry. I had to change the sheets four times in one afternoon...I'm almost out of detergent! I figured it is SUCH a pain to change the sheets and remove the bumper, I'm just not putting it on again until this illness is completely gone. Hopefully that will be this weekend!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment