Tyler had never experienced real snow. A few weeks ago he saw the artificial snow at the mall's snow day, but this time it was the real stuff from Mother Nature! He was a little timid at first but loved being outside in it as long as he was in someone's arms! I think we will definitely need to take him to the snow this winter and let him do a little sledding! I think he'd love it!
| Ready to go play! |
Here are some pictures of our house and the snow!
| Checking it out...not so sure yet! |
| Being brave! |
| Ok Daddy...come with me! |
| Better now that I'm picked up! |
| Checking out the front yard! |
| After about an hour |
| Poor Mr. Turtle was COLD! |
| Even the ugly frogs looked a little cute with the snow! |
| Tyler is checking out his house |
| "Mom, the water isn't working! " |
| Checking out the snow surrounding his house. |
| Night fall, snow fall! |
| Do you see all the snow coming down? Crazy!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment