Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cement Slides

Growing up in Roseville we used to go to this park that had cement slides built into the side of a hill. I remember how much fun we used to have. Since Tyler LOVES slides I thought he might enjoy this too. We are usually so busy when we visit my family that we haven't had time to go. This time I carved out time on Sunday morning to check them out.

We had brought wax paper with us since that's what we used to use. By the time we got to the bottom once the paper was gone. This wasn't going to work. Luckily for us people had left their cardboard behind so we used some of that. We got Grandpa and Grammy to go down too. It took Grammy a while to do it but once she started she didn't want to stop...just like the rest of us!











When we had enough of the slides we went up to the little playground where Tyler just had so much fun going on the slides, the swings and running around!








No comments: