Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Bacon

A long time running joke has been that Collin always makes a lot of bacon whenever my parents are around. For Christmas I got him his very own plush talking bacon that says "I'm bacon" when you press it. Tyler just loves the bacon!

The ohter day Tyler wanted me to play outside with him. I told him he needed to wait just a few minutes because I was baking a cake. He ran over to the high chair and pointed at the bacon plush and said "I'm  bacon, I'm bacon." I was a little confused for a second and then realized...I told him I was baking and thought I was bacon! So cute!!! He pressed the button on Mr. Bacon and then wanted to play. I quickly threw my stuff in the oven and we went outside to play. Afterall, we'd heard from Mr. Bacon and now it was time to play!

No comments: