Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

California State Fair 2009

The State Fair has always been a Dodds' family tradition. This year, Tyler and I went with my entire family (Emily, Katie, Matt and cousin Chance). Collin was at his annual boys trip to Las Vegas with his dad so he couldn't go with us. Boo hoo! Tyler loved the fair. He got to see some of the horses with Grandma.

He fell asleep for the rest of the animals, but woke up for lunch time! My family tried the new fried item - a zucchini weenie. It's a hollowed out zucchini with a hot dog inside and then deep fried. The consensus was that it wasn't too bad!
Hanging out with Auntie Em and her cool new glasses!
Grandma and Grandpa thinking watching Tyler with Auntie Em!
Cousin Chance drinking water!
After lunch, we went shopping. Tyler crashed out again. The shopping this year wasn't the best. I guess it's the sign of the times. I didn't come home with anything! Maybe the LA County Fair will be better!

No comments: