Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Second Tooth - Oh My!

While visiting my parents in Roseville, Tyler woke up one night around midnight, screaming. This is definitely NOT like him. If he wakes up, he usually whines a little and maybe cries quietly. This was a loud scream. I raced him down to the other end of the house. I checked his diaper, rocked him, fed him, but nothing seemed to comfort him. After about an hour of cuddling, he finally fell back to sleep. I had no idea what had caused him to be up and so upset until the next morning. I went to feed him again and felt it - tooth number 2!!! I had no idea that the two bottom teeth would come tens days apart. I think this second tooth was much more painful for him than the first one was. He is now happily sporting two teeth. The doctor says the top ones aren't far away. For now, I'm happy with the bottom two!

No comments: