Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trip to Roseville - Driving North

On Wednesday, August 19, Tyler and I drove to Sacramento. We started out fairly early and headed north to visit with my friend Adele. This is the first time Adele and Tyler met! We had a lovely lunch and toured her new home. It was a great visit!!
After leaving Adele's, Tyler visited his first college campus. We headed to the University of the Pacific. It was a great first university for Tyler to visit. We toured the bookstore and the new student center. I showed Tyler my sorority house, Kappa Alpha Theta. He loved the campus and told me that I definitely went to the better of the two schools! =)

We then finished the trek to my parents house. Grandma and Grandpa Dodds couldn't wait for us to arrive for five fun-filled days of spoiling!

2 comments:

Daddy/Hubby said...

I know you are not comparing UOP to USC, the only similarity is that they are both located in the hood!

Erin said...

Not comparing, just saying that UOP is a great school and Tyler agrees!!