Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scooting Tyler

Since early August, Tyler has been ready to move. He started moving by pushing his face into the floor and then diving forward. Collin called it the vacuum. Every day he is motivated by something new. At first he was motivated by remote controls. Now he is motivated by Mongo, his bones and his toys! I'm playing keep away with the bones and toys. I think both Mongo and Tyler are conspiring against me though, because I am constantly having to take away a bone or a toy and then they find another one to share. Anyway, here are a couple of early scooting videos. As of today, he is up on his knees often now and rocking. Any day now he'll figure out how to get those legs moving with his tummy off the ground and then I'm REALLY in trouble!

No comments: