Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Cuteness

On Black Friday, Grandma Judy (Collin's mom) and I went shopping. Crazy 8, a children's store that just opened, was having a great sale. Tyler doesn't have a good winter coat (it doesn't get cold enough really for one) so when we saw this blue puffy jacket with fur around the hood, we couldn't pass it up. Grandma Judy let Tyler have it now instead of waiting for Christmas since it has been a little chilly at night when we go walk Mongo. Tyler LOVES his new coat. The other morning I went to put it away in the closet when he saw me. He had a fit and wanted to wear it. So wear it he did!


Posing for Mommy!

Showing off!


What an angel!
I was also preparing to put away his old winter hat (from last winter) when he saw that and wanted to put it on that same morning. My little cutie pie! When I asked him to hold still so I could take pictures, he actually posed.






Now I know the next time it is freezing outside and I want him to wear a jacket and hat, he won't. At least he was warm inside the house at one point!

No comments: