I was supposed to work today but my training was canceled last minute. Tyler and I got to spend the whole day together instead!
He woke up really late this morning - 9:30! Wow! He never sleeps that late. I got to read my Christmas book for my book club for a couple of hours. It was a great lazy morning. After playing and having some breakfast/lunch we hit the mall to try to finish our Christmas shopping. We are so close to finishing!!!
We had such a great time shopping. He helped me pick some gifts - if you are lucky to receive one of the "Tyler chosen" gifts, I hope you love them! We then decided to go on the carousel. The last time we went on a carousel was at Disneyland when we went after his first birthday! He HATED it then. Not today...he LOVED it. I wish I had more cash so we could have gone a second time. He chose an elephant to ride. He posed for some pictures for me and then the ride started. He had so much fun going "uppa" and down!
 |
| Getting ready...not so sure yet |
 |
| Looking around |
 |
| Looking at the lady..."Are we starting soon?" |
 |
| Posing with Mama |
 |
| Checking things out before we get started |
 |
| We're moving! |
 |
| Looking at the other kiddos |
 |
| Lovin it! |
 |
| Just look at that smile |
 |
| Such a big boy! |
 |
| Enough Mama! |
 |
| SO MUCH FUN!!! Again, again, again! |
When we finished we got a cherry icee and some cookies, headed to the playground and enjoyed some play time. Tyler just LOVES the older kids. He followed the three older boys around and tried so hard to climb just like they did. He had such a beaming smile on his face. It is so cute watching him try to play with the other kids.
Tyler is such a good shopper. We finished shopping, hit up Target and then he fell asleep. It was a great afternoon together and my shopping is almost complete! I feel so blessed to have a little boy that is so well-behaved and has so much fun with everything we do together.
No comments:
Post a Comment