Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Visit with Santa...Take Two

About two weeks ago we visited Santa Claus at Travel Town. We were some of the first ones off of the train and the third family in line to see Santa. I felt the pressure of everyone waiting for us and so our introduction to Santa was quick and Tyler was NOT happy. I wanted to get the crying picture but it really wasn't a good crying picture so we passed. Here's what he looked liked from Daddy's angle!




Since our last visit with Santa, Tyler and I have been talking a lot about Santa. He will tell you what Santa says ("Ho, ho") and will point out all of the Santas in the house. Since we've been Christmas shopping a lot, every time we go past Santa's Village, we stop, watch the children sit on his lap and say hello. I decided tonight was our night to try again. He was in a good mood, so I got him dressed up and Daddy met us at the mall. We were the last ones to see Santa before he left for his break so there was no pressure to go quickly. He was a little hesitant so we sat on the arm of the chair for a second, said hello and then I placed him on Santa's lap. He wasn't sure what to do. His lip quivered at first and then he was a pro. He smiled big for the camera. I just love my little man!

No comments: