Saturday, February 13, 2010
A day with Keaton
Last Thursday I babysat our old neighbor's son, Keaton, while Ashlea had to work for the day. The boys both fell asleep at the same time. I though to myself, well, this is easy! Then Tyler woke up 30 minutes later, crying - always a bad sign. He usually wakes up happy. Little did I know what I had in store for me for the rest of the day. The two boys played happily together after Keaton woke up. That was the end of the niceness though. Every time I talked to one of them, the other would cry and then the first one would cry too. They had a contest to see who could cry the loudest. The same thing happened when I picked one of them up or fed one of them. Come 5:00, I was ready for Collin to come home. We ended the day walking the court in the red wagon. Here are some cute photos of the two when they were being nice to one another. I think they will both have some adjusting to do when it comes to a sibling.
In the end, it turned out that Tyler cut his first molar and that's why he was so grumpy. I also learned they both loved to be outside. Next time I have both kiddos, hopefully Keaton will be crawling a little and the boys can explore the backyard together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment