Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tooth Number 11

We thought maybe we'd get some sleep on Friday night since the past few nights had been so yucky. Ha ha! We were fools to think so. Tooth number 11, the bottom right molar, popped through around 3 am. Tyler woke up around midnight crying. I went in and fed him and put him back to sleep. At 1 am, it happened again. I fed him again and fell asleep in the chair. At 2:30 I put him back in his crib. When I went back to bed, Mongo thought it was time to play and he brought me my frog. About five minutes after I got Mongo calmed down and was almost asleep I heard the blood-curdling scream a little after 3 am. Collin heard it too and went in to cuddle him for me. It didn't make a difference so I went in. Again, I couldn't calm him down. That's when I put my finger in his mouth and found the new tooth. Maybe we can all get a little sleep since two have popped through in as many days!

No comments: