Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tooth Number 10

Last night Tyler did not sleep at all! I wasn't sure what was causing the unrest. It could have been the long amount of time in the car driving to be with family at the news of Collin's grandma. I thought it might be the fact that he didn't have an afternoon nap. What I didn't really think about was the possibility of a new tooth. At 5:30 am I finally figured it out. See what lack of sleep does - makes you wait until the morning to figure out what is wrong. A little Motrin, some teething tablets and some cuddling with Mommy helped us get through as the tooth cut. Now, tooth number 10, the upper right molar finally cut through! It's amazing to think he is less than a year old with half of his teeth already! Let's hope for a great sleepy night tonight.

No comments: