Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week in Chandler, AZ

I had the opportunity to work for my old company in Chandler, Arizona for a week. Collin was headed to Chicago for work so I took the job. I brought Tyler with me and flew my mom from Sacramento down to join me for the week. We stayed in a nice hotel and my mom watched Tyler during the day while I worked. It was a good week.
Playing on the luggage cart. Look how well I can stand!
Grandma gave me a ride! It was funnnnnn!
Trying my first taste of cheese pizza. Yum, yum, yum!!! More please!
It's not a colander, it's a hat!
Grandma is sooo funny!

We were able to see our old neighbors from Roseville, the Dotsons. It was the first time they met Tyler. We had a nice visit and then went to dinner where Tyler showed off his love for black beans. We then had dinner with Collin's best friend Jeff, his wife Abby and their 1 year old Wes (Collin's namesake).
Talking with Uncle Jeff and Wes.
Ahhhhh.
Both boys with Abby.
Playing with the giant mortar and pestle!

We were glad to see them so we could deliver Wes' first birthday present. He turned one on January 29! We got him a Mega Blocks dump truck, a book, a swim suit (a staple for Arizona) and a cute outfit. The boys loved playing with the dump truck in the back of their new mini-van!
Happy 1st Birthday Wes!
And then it was time to head home. Five nights away was enough -we miss our Daddy!!
Waiting for the plane!
Still waiting....

It was a long flight home. We were glad to be on the ground and back with our Daddy!

No comments: