
I planned a visit to the park for the Mommy group. This was Tyler's first trip to the park. He actually let me put a hat on him! We walked down to the grass and put out the picnic blanket. I then put him on the picnic table bench. He looked like such a big kid sitting there!

I love Mommy's sunglasses!

Mommy, do you see those kids?!?
We waited for the other moms and their kiddos to arrive. While waiting, Tyler loved crawling around on the grass and in the sand. He thought the taste of sand was absolutely delicious! He and I also played on the play structure and went down the slide together. The best part of the day for Tyler was the swing. He did not enjoy the travel swing we tried when he was just an infant (I can't believe I can't call him an infant anymore!) so I wasn't sure how he'd react. Just take a look at the pictures to see what he thought of the whole experience!

Not so sure yet.

It's getting better.

Ok, this is fun now!

Weeeeeeee

Big smiles!

All giggles!
It was an awesome afternoon. We made some new friends, felt new textures (sand, rubber mats, the wobbly bridge) and had new adventures. We cannot wait to take Daddy back with us to the park! Maybe when he gets home from London we'll go show him what a big kid he has now!

Sleepy time - ready to go home.
1 comment:
Oh, I cannot believe what a little man Tyler has become already! I remember all the changes with Cody when he was that age. I would give anything to relive those moments!
Post a Comment