Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, March 19, 2010

Reminiscing

An old friend, Aimee, has been blogging for quite a while now. After I had Tyler I thought I might try it out! Little did I know how much I'd love doing it. With over 100 posts now, I feel like I'm getting the hang of it. It's only been about 10 months since I started blogging but now I have this amazing story of Tyler's first year of life. I'm able to look back at all of the big moments that I've captured on video, camera or just in my mind. I love this new format of sharing these moments and marking them down for Tyler. Someday he'll be able to see all of this (I may have to transfer it to a document, but at least I have it!). Thanks for inspiring me Aimee. I love doing this for me, for Tyler, for anyone who loves reading about my little baby boy!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You're welcome! I love blogging too!