In Santa Ana there is the Children's Discovery Museum. Collin and I passed it a few months ago and they had a giant Elmo on top of the building. We made a mental note that we should find out more and take Tyler to see it. Months later I was asked to go with some friends. Little did I realize the Elmo exhibit had one more week so away we went!
I offered to take Emma with us and her Grandma Jill came along too. We met our friends Robin and Leila, Morgan, Sophie and Norah, Michele, Samantha and Aiden, and DezRae and Peyton. It was Tyler and all of his girlfriends!
Not only was the museum having an Elmo exhibit but they were also having an amazing bubble show. We hit that up first and all of the kids were in awe of the ginormous bubbles being made. It was a great 30 minute show and a great way to start our museum experience.
We then headed inside to visit the giant Sesame Street they had created. They had a number of hands-on activities for the kids to learn all about their bodies with the different Sesame Street characters.
 |
| First stop...Elmo's World! So cool! |
 |
| Check out the shoes! So big! |
 |
| Visiting Elmo and Dorothy |
 |
| Playing the quiz game |
 |
| A little too advanced, but fun none the less. |
 |
| Knocking on the famous Sesame Street door. I wonder who is on the other side? |
|
|
 |
| At least he wasn't afraid like he was on his birthday |
 |
| Sophie, Elmo and Tyler |
 |
| Trying it out solo before the girls invaded |
 |
| Learning about the mouth and digestive system - Peyton, Leila, Sophie and Tyler |
This was a great exhibit. I wish I had remembered so I could have taken him there again. Tyler definitely had fun with this exhibit. We are hoping to visit again this summer when the exhibit is Mr. Potato Head!
No comments:
Post a Comment