My son has become obsessed with three things - peppas, onions and taoes. About two months ago Daddy started making potatoes with peppers and onions for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Tyler became the helper...putting all of the cut up veggies into the pan. He LOVES helping in the kitchen and eventually he started eating said breakfast. Now, when we ask him what he wants to eat he repeats over and over and over again - peppas, onions, and taoes. The thing is, now he won't eat those things!
He has become so obsessed that whenever we go to the grocery store, he REQUIRES that we have peppas, onions, and taoes in the cart. We have more peppers, onions and potatoes in our refrigerator than any other household in America, I'm sure!
I wonder what his next obsession will be. This one cracks us up each time he runs through his list of favorite foods/grocery items! I wonder how many times I'll hear this today!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment