| What happened to my little boy? He looks so big here!!! |
Tyler was so excited to play with Daddy at the park. I decided I'd use the time to practice taking pictures using the manual features of my camera while they enjoyed the park. First they played on the swings.
Climbed on the play structure.
Then played in the sand. They were covered in sand having so much fun!
| Ta da!!! So proud! |
And I flew up and my engagement ring flew off. I had NO IDEA which way the ring flew. We immediately began searching in the sand. Collin left after about 20 minutes to go to Radio Shack and get a metal detector. He returned 15 minutes later...they don't sell them anymore. I sifted through piles and piles of sand. I tried making rows in the sand and searching. After about 45 minutes a couple of kids starting digging and playing near by. I asked them to tell me if they found a ring and they immediately began helping us. They checked the giant hole and the pile that Collin and Tyler had made. After another 20 minutes or so the little girl digging shouted "I found it! I found a ring!". And there she held up my engagement ring. I ran over to her and just about knocked her over with a hug. I was SO grateful!!!
My ring has never fallen off before. I'm just not sure what happened. It was a long draining play time at the park. Tyler keeps asking to go back to that park...I'm just not sure I'm up for it yet! Soon, I hope! Maybe this time I'll leave my rings in the car...and not get in the line of fire!
No comments:
Post a Comment