Today was Tyler's 2 year well baby check up with Dr. Yen! He was so good. He ran right into the room and gave the doctor a high five as he passed him in the hallway. Here are his 2 year old stats:
Height: 34.5 inches (51 percentile)
Weight: 27 lbs (37 percentile)
Head circumference: 19.5 inches (71 percentile)
He's growing so much! He then got two shots. The first one didn't phase him. The second one he took a deep breathe and then I thought there would be a loud cry. Instead there was a little whisper whimper which he let out for about a millisecond and then it was done. He got a lollipop and was ready to go!
In the car, he asked me for a train ride. Since he was so brave at the doctor, I obliged. We hit the mall on the way home. He ran to the train and then ran right on without me. I figured we'd give it a try. This was the first time he went on the train alone - well, not exactly alone as his baby accompanied him, but the first time without Mommy or Daddy!
I say it all the time but my big boy is growing up. I doubt he'll ask me again to ride the train with him. It was such a short-lived time where he needed me to do things by his side. I'm so proud of him though!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment