Around Christmas Tyler got his first baby doll. It was a cheap little bean bag doll from Walmart that he found in Tulare. We now affectionately call him Larry. Well, the other day Larry went missing. Luckily I found another Larry when I was in Pocatello, Id (yes, they are that hard to find). So I pulled out the missing one. It took two days before we found the original Larry. In the meantime, I found a new doll that I was hoping Tyler might like.
We gave it to him about a week before his birthday. It was love at first sight. The baby is now affectionately called Blue. (We have two Blues now.) He will make such a great big brother to a little baby. He just loves them so much!
 |
| Showing off his new baby |
 |
| Getting cozy in Mongo's toy basket with his new baby! |
 |
| Giving lots of love |
No comments:
Post a Comment