Friday was spent getting everything ready for the big birthday party tomorrow! Tyler started the morning cuddling with Grammy on the couch. Grammy loved every minute of it!
Tyler is definitely showing his opinionated side...this morning he pulled out his red sweater vest and told me that is what he wanted to wear. That's what I put him in. He was so darn cute! He put on his new Elmo slip on shoes and was the cutest thing I've ever seen!
 |
| The net hasn't really left his side since he opened it last night |
|
|
|
|
Grandpa did some yard work for us and mowed and edged all the lawns! Grammy, Tyler and I hit up some errands - Costco first, then to Gymboree, Party City, Home Goods, the mall and finished with Kohl's! Always a fun time running around with Grammy! Tyler fell asleep in the mall which was great. He needed a nap after his morning of errands and Gymboree!
 |
| End of the errands - waiting in the car for Grammy at Kohl's |
 |
| 2 Year Old Cuteness! |
 |
| Showing off the Costco finds! |
 |
| Crashing with Grandpa at the end of the day |
That night, after Tyler went to bed, I put everyone to work. To say that I go overboard for parties or celebrations at my home is probably an understatement. I really enjoy the planning that goes into the party and making everything perfect. This party for Tyler was no exception! I found the perfect invitations on Etsy.com.
Then I found more party decorations on Etsy.com. I couldn't help myself...they were all so cute!
 |
| The Elmo Birthday sign from Paper Follie on Etsy.com |
|
 |
| The door sign - It's a Party! |
|
|
 |
| Elmo filled party favors - Elmo pad, Elmo triangle crayons, Elmo book, Elmo socks, Elmo stamp, Elmo matching game, Playdoh, a few little candy treats, and a personalized sand castle bucket! |
Well, my parents and Collin were teasing me a little too much on Friday night about how overboard I go. So, in revenge, I put them to work! Collin just laughed his way through the directives...as is typical Collin.
 |
| Collin being silly after hanging the birthday banner |
 |
| Carrying the step ladder to the kitchen...strong Grandpa! |
 |
| Directing my dad on how to hang the bouncing Elmos |
 |
| Adding more instructions |
 |
| Collin is trying to hold back the laughter - he was laughing at me and my craziness! |
 |
| Are you really plugging your ears at me Collin? |
 |
| Bouncing Elmos are done! |
 |
| Streamer time |
 |
| Did I mention that Collin laughed his way through this? |
 |
| Getting it just right |
 |
| I had to step in to help! |
|
In the end, the house was perfect by the end of Friday night! We were ready for a great 2 year old birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment