My baby boy is turning two years old today! I still remember the moment he was born. I got a chance to say hello before he was whisked away to the NICU doctors. It was almost three hours later before I got to hold him in my arms. I remember it as though it was yesterday. We bonded throughout our week in the hospital and by the time we got home I was head over heels in love.
![]() |
| Coming home day...Mom is not looking the greatest! |
![]() |
| Already saying "No more pictures please." Poor child...he has only known life with a flash! |
When I first found out I was having a boy, I was shocked to put it mildly. Now I think back and wonder what I was thinking...he's the most amazing child!
Last night I asked him how old he was. We've been practicing all week saying "I'm one" but soon I'll be "two!" So I grabbed the video camera and decided to catch it on camera one last time...here is what happened!
It's official. He is two and he definitely knows it. This weekend we are having a very big celebration. All things ELMO, including the big guy himself. I can't wait to post the pictures!
Here are some pictures of the last two years
![]() | |
| First days at home...resting with Mommy |
![]() |
| One week - Happy St. Patrick's Day |
| My first Easter |
| May |
| June - so alert |
| Mom's birthday - end of June |
| Swimming in July |
| Fourth of July |
| August with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma |
| September - First USC game |
| Waiting for the game to start |
| Over protective mommy! |
| Third outfit change of the day...gotta be super stylish for my first game! |
| Early October - 7 months old |
| Halloween with my buddies Emma and Keaton |
| Appropriately dressed as a turtle since my nickname from early on was Tyler Turtle |
| Early November - 8 months old |
| Discovering new things! |
| My first Thanksgiving |
![]() | |
| My first Christmas |
| January - getting the hang of climbing stairs |
| First taste of Menchie's - February! |
| Happy 1st Birthday! |
| Trip to Disneyland (I think this was his 3rd!) the day after his party. What a weekend! |
| Best Easter discovery - the bowl of M&M's |
| Swimming lessons in June |
| Playing in Mongo's bed - July |
| Loving Sea World in August |
| Atlantis in September |
| Lake Tahoe in October |
| Hulaing in Kauai in later October |
![]() |
| Second Halloween - a puppy dog |
| Thanksgiving! |
| Christmas - Christian and Tyler |
| Christmas! |
| Enough Christmas already! |
| Watching Baby Signing Time in January - Happy New Year! |
| Ready for the snow in January - yes, snow! |
| Surprising Grandma for her birthday in February |
| My first hockey game - Go Kings! |
Up next...my second birthday!








No comments:
Post a Comment